Put down that pre-boxed pasta meal! You don’t need it! This Instant Pot easy meal will quickly become a family favorite. Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta has a killer flavor and is so yummy. Even if you are an Instant Pot newbie, you can rock this family friendly meal.
Instant Pot Easy Meal: Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
Instant Pot Easy Meal Solution
The crazy sales on pre-boxed pasta meals are so tempting. But think about what you are really buying? A little bit of pasta, a few spices and you will still need to purchase protein to add to the meal. The frustrating part is that there is just not enough in that box to really satisfy your family’s hunger.
Homemade pasta meals are just as quick and easy as the boxed version.
Homemade pasta meals are heartier.
Homemade pasta meals are budget friendly.
Tips For Cooking Pasta In The Instant Pot
- Cook Pasta for half the time listed on the box.
- If you feel like the pasta is not completely done don’t panic. Simply turn on the saute button (keeping the lid off). The mixture will come to a boil quickly and you can allow the pasta to cook to your favorite doneness.
- Stir in pasta carefully making sure it is completely covered by the liquid. Pasta that is not submerged will not cook.
Don’t Own An Instant Pot?
- You can make Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta in a skillet.
- Read this guide to see if an Instant Pot is an easy meal solution for you.
Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet is a quick and easy dinner solution.
- 1 lb Ground Meat I used beef
- 1 Onion diced
- 5 oz Bacon chopped I use kitchen scissors to cut into pieces
- 1 can Diced Tomato
- 4 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 oz Cream Cheese cubed
- 2 ½ cups Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Dry Pasta
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Select saute mode on your Instant Pot. Add Bacon and cook for two minutes. Once fat starts to render from bacon add onion and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Add ground meat and cook until no pink is left. Drain fat from bacon, onion, and meat mixture. Add mixture back to pot stir in dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt pepper, diced tomato, and spinach. Cook for one minute. Add broth and pasta. Turn off saute, put on lid, close steam valve, and cook 5 minutes on high pressure. Allow to naturally release pressure for 5 minutes then turn valve to release rest of pressure. Open lid and mix in cream cheese and cheddar cheese stirring until completely combined. Now it is time to serve!
More Instant Pot Easy Meals
The Instant Pot is a great hands-free meal time solution! Think slow cooker but faster. If you are looking for more easy Instant Pot recipes, you will love these. And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (simply enter your email address below), so you never miss a yummy Instant Pot recipe!