This post contains affiliate links to help you rock easy crock pot meal ideas.
Are you looking for recipes that will make meal time easy? No time to stand at the stove stirring? The crock pot is a great solution to easy meal time and hands-off cooking. Easy crock pot meals are perfect for quick prep and clean up. Whether you are looking for a full 30 days of crock pot meals or you are just looking to try a few new recipes these crock pot meal ideas are sure to help you rock your slow cooker.
30 Days of Crock Pot Meal Ideas
Get inspired by these 30 Days of Crock Pot Meal Ideas and love dinner time again.
Quick Crock Pot Meal Ideas
Not all easy crock pot meals take 8 hours to cook. For those days when you have 4 hours or less these meals are perfect.
Easy Crock Pot Breakfast Recipes
Easy crock pot meals are not just for dinner! Cooking breakfast in your slow cooker can save you time in the morning.
Yummy Crock Pot Dessert Recipes
You don’t have to turn the oven on for these amazing desserts. Your slow cooker will make these recipes rock!
Organizing Easy Crock Pot Meals
You have a great list of easy crock pot meals for your family, but how do you get organized? The Meal Planning Made Easy Kit is a great solution to save time and money. You can learn tips for easy meal planning plus it includes everything you need to organize your weekly meal plan, grocery list, and favorite meals. The kit helps you get organized and stay organized without feeling overwhelmed.
Creating Freezer Meals In Under An Hour
Would you like to prepare and freeze easy crock pot recipes for busy days? The best resource for easy freezer meals is Once A Month Meals. They not only have amazing recipes (many are listed above), but they also help you organize your freezer meal prep day and grocery list, so you can be in and out of the kitchen quickly. Freezer cooking doesn’t have to take up your whole weekend! You can prepare a few meals at a time to help you out on days when you can’t go to the grocery store or you have no time to meal prep.
The Best Slow Cooker Cooking Tips
- Crockpot Liners are the best solution for easy clean up.
- Don’t lift the lid to stir (unless the recipe tells you to). You lose valuable heat each time you lift the lid and that can change the cook time for your recipe.
- Stir in dairy at the end of cooking. Milk can curdle in a slow cooker. It is better to add dairy just before serving.
- Cheaper/fattier cuts of meat cook better in a slow cooker.
- Convert your favorite oven recipes to slow cooker recipes with this chart.
- Don’t forget to brown your meat in a skillet before adding it to your slow cooker.
- Think before you double. Recipes with rice and oatmeal don’t always cook correctly doubled. It is best to have made a recipe at least once before you try to double it.
- Get to know your crock pot! Not every slow cooker cooks the same. Some slow cookers run a little hotter or cooler. If you have problems with slow cooker meals burning or not being done, you may need to adjust the timing of recipes.
Spice Up Your Kitchen With These Cute Slow Cookers
Cooking in your slow cooker doesn’t have to be boring! Look at these fun slow cookers that would look great on your kitchen counter. The Pixar slow cooker is calling my name!
More Easy Crock Pot Recipes
Disclosure: Simple Hacks Living is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com