Are you looking to save money for a vacation? Need a little help stretching your food budget this month? Cheap crock pot recipes are a great way to save money at the grocery store, keep you eating at home, and save time cooking supper. You need more time to spend doing the things you love and easy crockpot meals help you get in and out of the kitchen quicker. You won’t dread your grocery total at the check out line with these cheap crock pot recipes.
Favorite Cheap Crock Pot Recipes
A recipe doesn’t have to cost a lot to taste amazing. These family friendly slow cooker recipes will have your family begging for more and you saving money!
Easy Slowcooker Creamy Chicken Chili– Dinner With The Rollos
Leftover Spaghetti Soup– SoFab Food
Taco Soup – Home Made Interest
Slow Cooker 15 Bean Soup – Once A Month Meals
The Secret Weapon You Need
Eating out is killing your budget! I am not saying to never eat out but you definitely need to be very aware of how many times a month you are eating out. Start keeping your receipts every time you drive through or grab a quick meal at a restaurant and then ask yourself “Why do we eat out so often?”. I am guessing it is because you are tired, overwhelmed, and looking for a mindless solution. But is eating out really how you want to spend your money? Wouldn’t a vacation, day at the spa, or paying off debt make you happier long term?
If you said yes you need this secret weapon. The one I use to help me save money and get dinner on the table easier. If you gave up one meal out this month you could more than pay for this secret weapon. The Meal Planning Made Easy Kit has revolutionized my food budget and has made it easy to cut our eating out down to once a week or less. If you have failed at meal planning in the past, it is time to give it a try again!
- You will have more time to do the things you love!
- You will have more money each month!
- You will say good by to the “4 o’clock what’s for dinner” blues!
Get your Meal Planning Made Easy Kit today and start saving money this month.
Grocery Tips For Cheap Crock Pot Recipes
- Buy On Sale-Meat is expensive, so you need a plan to minimize the damage to your grocery bill. The easiest thing is to buy meat on sale and freeze it. If chicken is on sale and you can afford to purchase several packages go for it. Or build your meal plan around the meat that is on sale that week.
- Eat What You Buy– This goes back to meal planning. If you don’t have a plan you will let food go to waste, and that is literally throwing money into your garbage can.
- Check Out Aldi or Costco– The idea of trying a new grocery store almost gives me hives. It is so hard to find what you need, you know you are going to forget something and have to walk twice as far, and you have to try new brands that may or may not meet your expectations. BUT, it is worth giving it try to save a lot of money. I tried Aldi out for the first time about 6 months ago, and now my kids tease me that I am “Aldi obsessed”. Aldi and Costco have great reputations for quality grocery items at an affordable cost. If you have one or both near you, try it out. Keep your receipts and check them to see how your typical weekly items add up. And most importantly try the foods and check out the quality!
- Beans– They are so very cheap and full of protein. I cook dried beans at least once a week.
Don’t forget to pin this for later! You never know when you are going to want to shave off a few extra dollars from your monthly budget. Pin this now so you can make these recipes anytime you want to save time and money.
Love Your Slow Cooker? Check Out More Slow Cooker Posts