This post contains afflliiate links used to make the best crockpot meals.
Easy crockpot meals are very popular recipes on Simple Hacks Living. Crockpot meals can save you time and make cooking easier. Do you make the same few crockpot meals over and over again? It is easy to get into a recipe rut. You need new ideas for the best crockpot meals? Check out the 20+ Best Crockpot Meals covering everything from crockpot breakfast recipes to crockpot dessert recipes. And, of course your main chicken, pork, beef and soup crockpot meals.
Best Crockpot Meals
Crockpot Breakfast Recipes
Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole– A Day In CandiLand
Easy Crockpot Soup Recipes
Slow Cooker Potato Soup – Once A Month Meals
Lasagna Soup Recipe– Rae Gun Ramblings
Caprese Chicken Soup– SoFab Food
Curried Coconut Chicken Soup-Once A Month Meals
Pizza Soup– Home. Made. Interest
Chicken Crockpot Recipes
Beef Crockpot Recipes
Crockpot Mongolian Beef– Once A Month Meals
Crockpot Beef in Onion Wine Sauce-Rae Gun Ramblings
Balsamic Cherry Beef Roast-Rae Gun Ramblings
Corned Beef Recipe– Honest and Truly!
Pork Crockpot Recipes
Slow Cooker Mango Pork-Once A Month Meals
Apple Pork Tenderloin Slow Cooker Recipe-To Simply Inspire
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops Recipe-The Mom Maven
Brown Sugar and Maple Pork Roast– Once A Month Meals
Root Beer Pulled Pork-Once A Month Meals
Crock-Pot Slow Cooker Apple Crisp-About A Mom
Crockpot Pumpkin Cranberry Bread– Fairyburger
Crockpot Cinnamon Spice Cake-The Mom Maven
Best Tips Cooking Tips For Slow Cookers
- Crockpot Liners are the best solution for easy clean up.
- Don’t lift the lid to stir (unless the recipe tells you to). You lose valuable heat each time you lift the lid and that can change the cook time for your recipe.
- Stir in dairy at the end of cooking. Milk can curdle in a slow cooker. To counter that problem it is better to add dairy just before serving.
- Cheaper/fattier cuts of meat cook better in a slow cooker.
- Convert your favorite oven recipes to slow cooker recipes with this chart.
- Don’t forget to brown your meat in a skillet before adding it to your slow cooker. If you hate having to dirty a skillet to brown your meat, you may love the Instant Pot. The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker cooks meal in a smiliar hands off way but it has a Saute function (which means browning anc cooking the same pot) and cooks meals much faster.
- Not every slow cooker cooks the same. Some slow cookers run a little hotter or cooler. If you have problems with slow cooker meals burning or not being done, you may need to adjust the timing of recipes.
Meal Planning With Easy Crockpot Meals
Crockpot meals are a great solution for busy nights, but they do require planning ahead. Meal planning is the best way to save money, time and your kitchen sanity.
- Meal Planning Made Easy Kit– I have made availabe all of the printables and secrets that I use to make meal planning easy. I have cut my monthly food budget by 40% simply by having an easy organized plan.
- Freezer Meals– Crockpot meals are perfect for freezer cooking. Whether you want to prep your meals ahead of time or you want to freeze leftovers, many crockpot recipes work perfectly for easy freezing. Want to start freezer cooking but don’t have a lot of time to commit? You will love these tips for freezer cooking for busy families.
- Crockpot Meal Planning Sheet Free Download-Crockpot meals can have long cook times which means you need a plan. The Crockpot Meal Planning Sheet will help you start recipes on time and note if you need to thaw anything for prep. A little hint for thawing, set a timer or reminder on your phone to help you take food out of the freezer at just the right time.
How to Use Crockpot Meal Planning Sheet
- Recipe: Recipe Name and Date You Plan To Cook Meal
- Temperature: High or Low Temperature
- Cook Time: How Long The Entire Cooking Time Will Take (Don’t forget to add time for browning meat or adding dairy)
- Start Time: What time do you need to start this recipe to make sure it is done for your meal.
- Prep Notes: Additional cooking and prepping notes to help you organize your meal prep time. Don’t forget to add any items that need to be thawed!
Download and Print Free Crockpot Meal Planning Sheet