I usually don’t do local posts, but I have a cool opportunity. I am going to share with you my top 10 favorite places to eat for Valentine’s Day in Birmingham, AL, and next week I will share with you a compilation post from bloggers all over the USA with their top 10 favorite places in other cities. It should be fun to see cool places from all over!
This list has a wide variety from upscale to family friendly. I have included different types of food and different prices. Hopefully, you can find one that fits your Valentine’s Day plans. And, if you don’t make it to these favorites on Valentine’s Day, maybe you can for your next night out!
10 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
1. Bottega– If you are looking for a nicer dinner to share with a special someone this is the place! You do have to have reservations, so call now! I am a little partial to this location because this is where I got engaged. I have dined at this restaurant for about 12 years and have never been disappointed!
2. Joe’s Italian– This is a good place for couples or families. We often celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family. And usually we don’t do it on Valentine’s Day. We go out the night before or after so we can avoid the crowds! Joe’s is a truly special place because of environment and food. They are great with our food allergies. If you don’t have food allergies just plan on having the cake and sharing it. The piece is huge and it is amazing!
3. Chuy’s- A perfect place for the family to celebrate. I know what you are thinking! Mexican food for Valentine’s Day?! Well, it’s family friendly and everyone can eat happily. That may be the best Valentine’s Day you can give a mother!
4.Little Savannah– Oh, I can taste the shrimp and grits now! I love this quaint little restaurant. They serve beautiful low country food!
5. Urban Standard– Don’t have time for a big dinner? Go for coffee or lunch at the Urban Standard. Still want chocolate? Their hot cocoa and cake bites are amazing!
6. Chez Fonfon– Because it is French! You don’t have to read my blog for long to know that I love French food!
7. Chuck’s Fish– Fresh fish and a beautifully decorated restaurant. Perfect for couples or a nicer family dinner. They have a huge variety of menu items from sushi to classic grilled fish.
8. Rogue Tavern – Looking for something a lot more casual but still want amazing food. This is the place! I am always impressed with how amazing the food is! And, yes you can even make it a family event.
9. The Melting Pot- You cook your food together, and they even have a cocktail named “Love Martini”. The chocolate fondue is decadent. The hardest part about The Melting Pot is deciding which courses you want. They all look so yummy!
10. Sumo- One of the foods that my hubby and I loved to eat on dates is sushi. The hibachi grill will be crazy busy, but the sushi bar usually has at least two empty seats!
Do you have a Birmingham favorite? Leave it in the comments!